1. Completed application form
2. A non-refundable application fee of $25
3. Official transcripts from your high school or college
4. A high school diploma or GED certificate
5. A 200 word essay on why you have chosen a culinary career, your reasons for applying to the Napa Valley Cooking School, your research into the culinary field, and your future goals.
6. A reference letter.
7. A tour of the school and personal interview. Arrangements can be made for out of state/country applicants.
We welcome students from around the world to train for their career as a Professional Chef here at the Napa Valley Cooking School. Please review the Admissions Requirements for International Students at the following college website page:
Begin the journey to fulfilling your dreams of becoming a chef!
Photography by Culinary Images