Tuesday, April 11, 2017
BOTTLEROCK PRODUCER NAMED KEYNOTE OF WINE COUNTRY HOSPITALITY SYMPOSIUM
The day includes a continental breakfast, keynote address, educational breakouts, gourmet lunch by Napa Valley College Cooking School, and wine tasting in the Culinary Quad.
- Digital Marketing with expert marketers, Paul Mabray, Kristy Sammis and Louis Calli
- Hyper-local Culinary Sourcing with Chef Christopher Kostow, Executive Chef, The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Add WOW to the Guest Experience
- The Napa Valley Ag Preserve
- Why Should I Care About Food Safety?
Registration is $99 until April 1, then $125 after.
Register at www.winecountryhospitality.com or call Charlie Monahan at 707-256-7254.
July 23-28, 2017
Applications are now open for the 2017 conference!
In poetry – Eavan Boland, Jane Hirshfield, Ada Limón, and Matthew Zapruder
In fiction – Lan Samantha Chang, Peter Ho Davies, Daniel Orozco, and ZZ Packer
The priority admissions and financial assistance deadline is March 31.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-the-minute news.