Anyone can teach!
Do you have a topic that you are an expert in? Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have an ability to share information with people of all ages? Would you like to teach for us? We are always looking for new courses and instructors. If you have an idea for a class, seminar or workshop, please become familiar with our teaching information and then download a course proposal form and mail, email, or fax it to us.
We are actively seeking course proposals in the following areas:
- General Business
- Home Repairs Made Easy
- Bicycle Maintenance and Repair
- Exercise of different forms
- Culture, History, Science
- Financial Topics
- New ideas in hot, trendy topics!
You do not need a teaching credential to be a Community Education instructor--just an expertise, a passion for the topic, and the ability to share information with community members of all ages.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (707) 967-2900.
- Fall proposals are due mid April. Fall classes begin after Labor Day.
- Spring proposals are due the second week in August. Spring classes begin late January.
- Summer proposals are due first week in February. Summer classes begin the first week in June.
The scheduling process takes many weeks. If your proposal meets our current need, you will be contacted by phone. If not, you will be contacted by mail. In the event your proposal is not accepted for the current session, it does not mean it would not be considered for in the future. We keep proposals on file for several semesters.