Would you like to update your job skills, discover a new talent, or create a career path at your own pace from the comfort of your home?
Our instructor-facilitated, not-for-credit online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. All courses run for six weeks. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office, any time of the day or night!
We have new sessions that start every month with a variety of course topics such as:
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Discover the secrets to setting up fully formatted worksheets quickly and efficiently.
- Discover Digital Photography
- An informative introduction to the facinating world of digital photography equipment.
- Speed Spanish
- Lean six easy recipes to glue Spanish words together into sentences, and you'll be speaking Spanish in no time!
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Learn how to research and develop relationships with potential funding sources, organize grantwriting campaigns, and prepare proposals
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Gain a marketable new skill by learning the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, financial reporting, and more.
Visit www.ed2go.com/napa and sign up for a course that will give you the tools to start a new career, advance your current career, or just have fun learning something you always wanted to learn.