Get Your Information Ready. You will need:
- The activity number of the course or courses for which you wish to register
- Your credit card number, expiration date, & security code
- Your day and evening telephone numbers
- Your current mailing address
- Your date of birth
- The same information (1-6 above) and names for other persons for whom you are registering
Call the Registration Voicemail Line
- Dial (707) 967-2900
- When the automated attendant recording begins, press 1301 or 1302
- Listen to instructions and have your list of information ready
Please Note: during voicemail recording, a long period of silence at your end will trigger an automated hang-up.
Students registering by phone, fax or mail will be mailed a receipt; those registering in person will be given one. Please inspect the receipt to be sure you are enrolled in the class you want. Call 967-2900 if you do not receive a receipt or have a problem with it. If a class or trip is full, we notify you, put your name on the waiting list, and no charges will be made to your account. Failure to attend class or trip because you did not receive confirmation receipt does NOT warrant consideration for a refund.