Guidelines for all Tests:
· Pictured ID is required. A Napa Valley College student ID, passport, driver's license or another school’s students ID are all acceptable forms of picture ID.
· Restroom breaks are strongly discouraged. Please use the bathroom prior to testing.
· No Children are allowed to accompany individuals into the examination rooms nor are unattended children allowed to remain alone in the Testing and Tutoring Center.
· No electronic devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and tablets can be taken into the testing room.
· The TTC is a quiet zone. Please take special care as you arrive and leave to maintain that quiet atmosphere.
· TTC staff is not allowed to change or add to the instructor’s directions.
· If a student violates the instructor’s directions or the guidelines of the TTC, the TTC staff has the right to collect the exam early. If the TTC staff asks for your exam early, please turn it in and immediately leave the area. The TTC Specialist will inform the instructor as to why your exam was stopped. All further discussions should be directed to your instructor.
· Exams are collected 15 minutes before the official closure of the Testing and Tutoring Center.