Upcoming Events/Important Dates:
- 1-30: UC applications now being accepted!
- 2nd Monday: Dia De Los Muertos (SHPE) 9-3pm Library Plaza (Flyer)
- 3rd Tuesday: SHPE General meeting 12:30-1:30pm in (room 1807)
- 5th Thursday: Women In STEM Empowerment General Meeting from 12:30-1:30pm (room 1805)
- 6th Friday: STEM Transfer Day at UC Davis Space is limited to only 8! (see Rene Rubio) (Flyer)
- 12th Thursday: UC Davis Rep., Mayra Escobar will discuss TAG, UC Personal Statements, and admissions in room 1807 from 12:30-1:30pm
- 1st STEM tutoring begins
- 4th Spring 15 Priorities & Deadlines Presented by Patricia Posada room 1807 12:30-1:30pm
- 20th Stanford University Pre-Med Conference (SUMMA) See Rene Rubio for more details
- Date/Time TBA: SHPE Regional Conference. Please see Rene Rubio, MESA for more info.
- 8th Tuesday: 7th Annual Student Research Project Presentations from 12:30-1:30 pm in the Library Community room 1731
- 14th Monday: PI Day, 12:30-1:30pm, Lawn in front of Life Science Building
- 7th Thursday: Luncheon with NVC STEM Professors, 12:30-1:30pm, Community Rm 1731
- 8th-10th: MESA Leadership Retreat at Happy Valley, Santa Cruz, all expenses covered by the MESA Program (See Rene Rubio)
- 21st Thursday: Thursday, STEM Fair, Library Plaza from 12:00 a.m.--1:30 p.m.
- 11th, Wednesday: MESA/STEM Awards Ceremony, Library Community Rm. (1731) from 5-7:00 p.m.
For more details, please contact:
Rene Rubio, MESA Advisor,
SHPE & SACNAS Advisor