Upcoming Events/Important Dates:
- 17th Monday: Classes Begin
- 26-27th: Club Rush Bookstore Quad 12-2pm (Flyer)
- 31st Monday: STEM Tutoring will start room 1805
(See tutor schedule posted on our STEM Center and website)
- SACNAS and SHPE General Meetings on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month in room 1805 from 12:30-1:30pm
- 24th Thursday: STEM Picnic Day, 12:30-1:30pm Life Science Building (Lawn Area)
- 1st: CSU application opens – closes on Nov 30th
- 2nd & 3rd: PG&E & MESA Leadership Conference (see Rene Rubio for more info)
- 2015 SACNAS National Conference "Interdisciplinary Collaboration: The Role of Diversity in STEM Innovation" Washington, D.C., October 29-31 – see Rene Rubio for more details
- Spring Priority Registration will start mid-October students schedule a counseling appointment to meet with your Counselor to create, update or review your educational plan, so that you know which classes you may need to register for spring
- 1-30: UC applications now being accepted!
- 6th Friday: STEM Transfer Day at UC Davis Space is limited to only 8! (see Rene Rubio) (Flyer)
- 11th –15th: 2015 SHPE National Conference (see Rene Rubio for more info)
- STEM Workshops to be conducted by STEM Counselor in room 1807
- Nov. 4th from 12:30-1:30pm STEM Counseling Q&A: On General SEP & Transfer questions
- Nov. 11th from 12:30- 1:30 pm- Scholarship Workshop
- Nov. 18th from 12:30-1:30 pm CSU & UC application Q& A workshop
- 1st STEM tutoring begins
- 4th Spring 15 Priorities & Deadlines Presented by Patricia Posada room 1807 12:30-1:30pm
- 20th Stanford University Pre-Med Conference (SUMMA) See Rene Rubio for more details
- Date/Time TBA: SHPE Regional Conference. Please see Rene Rubio, MESA for more info.
- 8th Tuesday: 7th Annual Student Research Project Presentations from 12:30-1:30 pm in the Library Community room 1731
- 14th Monday: PI Day, 12:30-1:30pm, Lawn in front of Life Science Building
- 7th Thursday: Luncheon with NVC STEM Professors, 12:30-1:30pm, Community Rm 1731
- 8th-10th: MESA Leadership Retreat at Happy Valley, Santa Cruz, all expenses covered by the MESA Program (See Rene Rubio)
- 21st Thursday: Thursday, STEM Fair, Library Plaza from 12:00 a.m.--1:30 p.m.
- 11th, Wednesday: MESA/STEM Awards Ceremony, Library Community Rm. (1731) from 5-7:00 p.m.
For more details, please contact:
Rene Rubio, MESA Advisor,
SHPE & SACNAS Advisor