Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness

Research Request

NVC faculty, staff, and campus committees may request that research projects be conducted by the Office of Institutional Research to help inform their decision-making and planning.  Campus community members should submit a completed research request form describing the proposed project to the Office of Institutional Research so that work may begin.  Please contact the office or click on the link below to receive a research request form. 

 Request Research Form

(707) 253-3373