What are ILO's?
Institution-Level Outcomes (ILOs) are the Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) that Napa Valley College has defined at the institutional level. The ILOs identify the most important, general skills that students who receive a degree should acquire while attending Napa Valley College (NVC).
ILOs are intended to identify:
- Napa Valley College’s expectations of itself and its graduates;
- General skills that degree recipients will obtain through the course of their studies;
- General skills that students will obtain as a result of completing the General Education pattern;
- Building blocks that contribute to attainment of the general skill areas; and
- A common set of goals across courses, programs, and services.
Clarification of the ILO Process