In 2002 the voters of Napa County approved Measure N, a bond measure that would bring $ 133.8 million in bond funding to Napa Valley College over the next 12 years.
Independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee (updated 3/19/12)
- Student active in college support group: Audrey Amundsen
- Active in a business organization in the district: Bill Lockhart
- Active in a senior citizens’ organization: Rick Whatley
- Active in a bona-fide taxpayers association or homeowner’s association: Jason Luros
- Active in a support organization for the college: Brian Kearney
- Community-at-large: Phil Box
Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Bylaws (revised Jan 2009)
Facilities Bond Implementation Plan
Oversight Committee Annual Report 2010/2011 -- Measure N Citizens' Oversight Committee Annual Report
2010/2011 Annual Financial Audit
2009/2010 Annual Performance Audit
2009-2010 Annual Financial Audit
Links to copies of Meeting Minutes
The college is actively seeking new committee members. If you are interested in serving and you are available one evening per quarter, please send an email to Carollee Cattolica at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For questons, comments, or concerns, please contact Carollee Cattolica in the Office of the President at 707-256-7160 or email@example.com .