Foundation

Perpetual Recognition

Various buildings, rooms, and items have been named to honor individuals or groups who have made contributions to Napa Valley College. Click here for current naming opportunities.

McPherson Administration Building (named for Harry McPherson, 1st College President 1942-1954)

McCarthy Library (named for Dr. Chris McCarthy, College President 2002-2009)

Trefethen Family Viticulture Center

Napa Valley Vintners Teaching Winery

Flag Pole: Napa College this campus dedicated to Truth ~ Liberty ~ Toleration, September 18, 1966, I. Thomas Zaragoza - Grand President, Native Sons of the Golden West

Anna Marie Amenda Korobkin Room, now Student Lounge off the Cafeteria

Dorothy Weed Vocal Lab in the Performing Arts Center 

Paul Ash Lobby in the Performing Arts Center

Loretta C. Silvagni Recital Hall in the Performing Arts Center

Penny Pawl Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Wanda Lamb Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Dr. James B. & Suzanne Becker Bronk Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Napa Valley Choral Association Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

William Bruno Santo, Bowie, Texas Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

In Memory of Vincent W. Santo, Chicago, IL Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Glenna B. Santo, Plano, Texas Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Tammy K. Mair, Bellevue, WA
Practice Room in the Performing Arts Center

Sweet Gramma’s Grove Planted for Lura Kirkpatrick in 1982 on her 80th Birthday by Glenda and Alexandre

Bronze Sculpture: Mama Bear Teaching Three Cubs to Fish in grateful recognition of Franco Vianello, Artist, Peter Bedford – Bedford Properties, and other Contributors, Napa Valley College, May 8, 1990 

Leaves of the Vine bronze sculpture by Richard Mendelson 2002 at the Viticulture Center & Teaching Winery

Betty Hagadorn Playground, Infant/Toddler Playground in the Child Development Center

James Diemer Drive (College President 1965- 1967)

Roy Patrick Drive (College President 1954- 1965)

Diane Woodruff Way (College President 1992- 2001)

Trees planted in memory Dr. James Diemer (college president), Richard Bieraugel (chemistry instructor).  Tree planted to honor Gladys Dallas, retired counselor. Rose garden on south side of library planted in memory of John Dallas.

Daughter’s of the American Revolution, many trees on campus

Mary Blanckenburg Flag Pole, Upper Valley Campus

Elisabeth Brereton Room, Upper Valley Campus

Dorothy Mirani Classroom, Upper Valley Campus

Belle Rhodes Teaching Kitchen, Upper Valley Campus

Native American Dedication Garden, Upper Valley Campus

Virginia Murdoff Grover Counseling Room, Upper Valley Campus

Jess and Mary Doud Remote Learning Center, Upper Valley Campus 

Please contact the Foundation Office, (707) 253-3374, if you're interested in providing a lasting legacy at Napa Valley College.