Upcoming Events/Important Dates:
June 13-June 30th: STEM Summer Bridge
- 15th Monday: Classes Begin
- 18th Thursday: Dr. Guerra, Kaiser Physician, Guest Speaker, STEM Center RM 1807 from 12:30-1:30pm
- 24-25th: Club Rush Bookstore Quad 12-2pm
- 6th Tuesday: STEM Tutoring will start room 1805
(See tutor schedule posted on our STEM Center and website)
- 1st: CSU application opens – closes on Nov 30th
- 14-15th: PG&E & MESA Leadership Conference (see Rene Rubio for more info.)
- 2016 SACNAS National Conference "Interdisciplinary Collaboration: The Role of Diversity in STEM Innovation" Long Beach Convention Center, CA, October 13-15 – see Rene Rubio for more details
- Spring Priority Registration will start mid-October students schedule a counseling appointment to meet with your Counselor to create, update or review your educational plan, so that you know which classes you may need to register for spring
- 1-30: UC applications now being accepted!
- 8th: STEM Holiday Party, STEM Center rm 1805 from 12:15-1:30pm.
- 8-12th The Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program 2016-17 participants will be attending the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 96th Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. See Rene Rubio for more details
- 6th : STEM tutoring begins
- TBA: Stanford University Pre-Med Conference (SUMMA) See Rene Rubio for more details
- 14th Tuesday: 8th Annual Student Research Project Presentations from 12:30-1:30 pm in the Library Community room 1731
- 13th Monday: PI Day, 12:30-1:30pm, Lawn in front of Life Science Building
- TBA: MESA Leadership Retreat at Happy Valley, Santa Cruz, all expenses covered by the MESA Program (See Rene Rubio)
- TBA: SHPE Regional Conference, at Oregon State University. (SHPE members only, see Rene Rubio, for more info.)
- 20th Thursday: Thursday, STEM Fair, Library Plaza from 12:00 a.m.--1:30 p.m.
- 10th, Wednesday: MESA/STEM Awards Ceremony, Library Community Rm. (1731) from 5-7:00 p.m.
For more details, please contact:
Rene Rubio, MESA Advisor,
SHPE & SACNAS Advisor